ForceTriad™ Energy Platform This platform delivers both enhanced monopolar and bipolar energy with the next generation of LigaSure™ tissue fusion technology all in one unit.
- Enhanced LigaSure™ tissue fusion
- TissueFect™ sensing technology
- Automatic instrument recognition
- Utilizes all current and new LigaSure™ instruments
- Touch-screen technology
- Exclusive Valleylab™ Exchange Software Update System
- Unique Valleylab™ mode for enhanced dissection with hemostasis
- Built-in ammeter
- Autobipolar capability
- PER of 98 in cut PER of 97 in Valleylab™ mode PER of 95 in coag
- Interlink cable required for use with RapidVac™ or OptiMumm™ smoke evacuation systems — must be ordered separately.
- Adaptive REM™ system
- Accepts only return electrode contact quality monitoring (RECQM) patient return electrodes
All generators are designed to meet applicable international standards. Replacement User’s Guides and Service Manuals are available for all models (see page 55). All generators include a power cord. All other accessories are sold separately.
TissueFect™ Sensing Technology TissueFect™
sensing technology is a control system designed to precisely manage energy delivery creating a range of options for desired tissue effect. The ForceTriad™ energy platform provides the surgeon with consistent power delivery in all monopolar and bipolar modes.
Valleylab™ Exchange Software Update System
The Valleylab™Exchange Software Update System is an innovative service that allows remote updates to the software in the ForceTriad™ energy platform, without shipping the energy platform to a service facility. This service will enable customers to benefit from current software updates as soon as they are available, with minimal downtime, and is the first remote-access update service in the electrosurgery field.
A new waveform, Valleylab™mode provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and dissection while using a lower power setting resulting in less char, less thermal spread and less arcing than a traditional Coagulation mode.
Power Efficiency Rating (PER)
Measure of the ability of an electrosurgical generator to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of impedances.
Adaptive REM™ System
Adaptive REM™ combines the feedback circuitry of hardware monitoring with an advanced software-controlled adaptation feature. The adaptive system still maintains the 5-135 ohms limits, but also creates a window of acceptable impedances based on contact conditions of the individual patient.